Ecobarrier® Thermoplastics PolyOlefin (TPO) series of products represents the highest level of performance and functionality in applications that require superior acoustical management.
The Ecobarrier series offers a wide range of specific gravity and flexural modulus option to meet your specific application needs. Tylical applications include Automotive Das Insulators, Door Rain Shield, Wheel House Opening Insulators and Speaker Enclosures.
Not only a high performance product for acoustical management, Ecobarrier is a sustainable product as well. It can be formulated utilizing approved recycled materials which is beneficial for the environment. Furthermore, all Ecobarrier products are 100% recyclable.
- Specific gravity range of 0.9 - 1.8 g/cc
- Wide range of Flexural Modulus options
- Excellent Tear Strength
- Easy to process
- Can be formulated for injection or extrusion
- Recycled content formulations available
- 100% recyclable
- Melt temperature range: 380º - 480° F
- Tool water temperature range: 80º - 180º F
- Detailed mold flow data available on request