Injection molders and aftermarket service pros share the same sets of expectations: speed, performance, and customization.
Regis Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) compounds provide a unique balance of physical properties and ease of processability. Regis’ full range of flexural modulus, impact and other physical property options allows you to customize a solution to meet your specific application’s needs.
Regis compounds are used in the automotive and heavy truck industries for applications such as side fairings, bumper covers, rocker panels, air inlet panels and other applications that require a balance of durability and processability.
- Specific Gravity: 1.24g/cc
- Tensile Strength @ Yield: 3280psi
- Flexural Modulus: 273,000psi
- Notched Izod Impact @ 73⁰ F: 2ft-lbs/in
- Gardner Impact: 160in-lb
- Melt Index: 0.5 - 3.0g/10 min.
- Flexural modulus range from 35,000 – 350,000 psi
- Available in natural, black or custom colors
- Additive packages include: UV stabilization, scratch and mar resistance
- Can be formulated utilizing reprocessed base materials
- Formulations for injection molding as well as profile and sheet extrusion
- Customized formulations available to meet your specific need
- All Regis products are 100% recyclable
- Rear Zone: 380° F - 420° F
- Center Zone: 380° F - 420° F
- Front Zone: 380° F - 420° F
- Nozzle: 380° F - 420° F
160° F - 190° F for one to three hours.