We are a custom compounder of primarily polyolefin bases resins. We offer a broad spectrum of off-the-shelf products including thermoplastic olefins (TPO), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), and mineral filled polypropylene and polyethylene. However, if our off-the-shelf products do not meet your needs, our team of materials engineers can create the ideal product for your application. At Noble Polymers, our goal is to form partnerships with our customers through strong communication and mutual success.
At Noble Polymers your needs are our goals. We strive to:
- Deliver unsurpassed, unparalleled customer service and premier products through
operational excellence and continuous improvements.
- Provide solutions that meet your customized needs by being your preferred partner.
- Exceed your expectations with every custom polymer formulations we create by being an innovator.
Our commitment to excellence makes us an industry leader. Our relationships with our customers make us a better company. Our desire to positively impact our community and our planet makes us think differently. Thank you for considering us. How can we help you?
The material makes a difference. Based on a product’s unique requirements, we’re able to meet the need for high-performing, eco-friendly, cost-effective compounds.
Whatever your need, whether product, service or support, our list of capabilities is long. Tell us what you’re working on and we’ll offer clear, specific options for your situation.
What We Do
- Offer a complete line of standard products suited for multi-industry uses.
- Specialize in formulating custom compounded resins.
- Possess full capabilities in material development, manufacturing, sourcing and logistics.
- Provide complete manufacturing support including material selection, integrated design analysis, empirical testing, diagnostics, process development and technical assistance.
- Offer a full range of supply chain and logistics services.
- Work with global partners to maximize value.
How We Do It
- Offer flexibility to our customers through accommodating varying volume needs.
- Employ fully integrated lean and statistical process control principles to produce high quality, cost-effective products.
- Maintain an A2LA-accredited laboratory (Cert # 2263.02), registered to ISO 17025 standards.
- Consider current ISO9001 and IATF16949 quality standards as part of the supplier qualification process.
- Current registrations: Quality Control - ISO/IATF 16949; Environmental - ISO14001; Product Specific - UL 94; and REACH Compliant.
Toll Manufacturing: Have your products produced on our state-of-the-art compounding equipment.
Contract Manufacturing: Let us produce and manage your exclusive compound for you while you focus on your core business.